Rodents like rats, mice, and squirrels loiter around Buckeye properties, searching for food, water, and shelter, and they'll do anything to access these things. While these critters are furry and fuzzy, they can be very dangerous because of the health risks and property damage they can cause. These types of issues will not go away on their own as long as rodents have access to food, which is why professional intervention is so important. At Green Home Pest Control, we provide eco-conscious and reliable rodent control in Buckeye, so if you're ready to engage in services, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. In the meantime, we hope that you appreciate the following guide.
How To Know If Rodents Have Taken Over Your Buckeye Property
Rodents are nocturnal critters. They live in places you can't necessarily reach, but some signs might indicate that you have an infestation. One of the most common signs is piles of little black droppings, usually on your countertops, in kitchen drawers, or around stovetops. You might also notice chewed cereal or snack boxes, holes in walls, or shredded electrical cords. Another sign that might imply the presence of rodents is a collection of leaves, acorns, sticks, fabrics, and other nesting materials. Rodents may gather these and build their nests in basements, or you might find little nests in bulkheads. If you notice any of these signs, you should call the pros at Green Home Pest Control for rodent removal. These pests will not go away on their own and will only continue to populate if you let them. For more information on our reliable services, please call us today.
Five Reasons Rodents Love Buckeye
Rodents in Buckeye are happily cared for, unbeknownst to many residents. Here are five of the main reasons why they love local homes:
- There is ample access to food, whether it comes in the form of crumbs on the counter or uncovered leftovers.
- Leaks and drips are everywhere, regardless of whether or not you know they exist.
- There are plenty of sneaky places to hide in basements, attics, closets, and amidst clutter.
- Homes provide lots of fabrics and other materials that are ideal for nesting.
- Rodents can live uninterrupted and out of sight in hidden areas of the house and have free roam to do as they please.
Scenarios like these are plentiful in the Buckeye area, so professional rodent prevention from Green Home Pest Control is very important. We set up bait stations and seal up entry points with exclusionary methods to prevent future issues from developing. For more information on our services, please call us today.
Who In Buckeye Wants To Know The Secret To Keeping Rodents Out?
If you want to know the secret to keeping rodents out of your Buckeye home, it's not that hard to find. Professional rodent control from Green Home Pest Control is the solution! We have over 30 years of experience working with homeowners and keeping their homes free from rodents. Our technicians have an extensive amount of training and expertise in handling these scenarios, and we guarantee their work.
Rodent control in Buckeye begins with a comprehensive property inspection so that we understand how rodents are interacting with your home, where they're getting in, and the conditions that could create future issues. From there, we follow an Integrated Pest Management approach using eco-friendly products, sealing up entry points, and setting bait stations to draw out active rodents and prevent future issues. We also offer sanitation and removal services to restore your home's safe and clean state. We will also monitor the results of these services to ensure a rodent-free home. For more information on these services, please call us today.
All The Problems Rodents Bring To Buckeye Homes
When Buckeye residents deal with rodents, it's never just the rodents themselves that are the problem; there are usually several issues that develop due to infestations. Those issues include:
- Health risks. These pests leave behind droppings, urine, and saliva that can spread the pathogens that cause hantavirus, salmonella, and leptospirosis. They can also instigate asthma and allergies.
- Other pests. Rats and mice often act as hosts for other pests like fleas, ticks, and mites, which they bring directly into homes. These pests pose their own health risks, including tularemia, heartworm, tapeworm, and Lyme disease.
- Property damage. Rodents have an innate need to gnaw on things to keep their front teeth from overgrowing. They will ruin walls, furniture, insulation, molding, and even electrical wiring. These actions can expose homes to other pest problems, fires, and higher energy costs.
For more information on rodent control in Buckeye, call Green Home Pest Control today.