The Types Of Pests That Invade Chandler Homes
For Chandler homeowners, pest problems can happen throughout the year. Some of the types of pests that invade local homes include scorpions, rodents, ants, spiders, termites, bed bugs, cockroaches, stinging insects, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and flies.
At Green Home Pest Control, we tackle all pest problems with the safest methods possible in order to address any pest problems that can arise. We take a customized approach to each property that we service in order to provide immediate relief from pests as well as achieve long-term solutions. Our well-trained technicians provide thorough inspections and use plant-based products so that we solve infestations as safely as possible. All of our pest control services are even guaranteed so that customers are never alone when it comes to pests. For more information on our pest control programs, contact us today.
The Problems Pests Can Cause In Chandler Homes
No matter what type of pests might be plaguing Chandler homes, there are specific categories of problems that can arise. Some of those issues include:
- Health problems. Whether it's ticks who carry the bacteria for Lyme, cockroaches that are linked with E. coli, rodents that spread hantavirus, or bed bugs that feed off of human blood, many pests pose a risk to your health.
- Other infestations. Pests like rats and mice commonly carry parasites with them like fleas and mites, while the presence of cockroaches and flies can attract spiders.
- Property damage. While termites are capable of eating away at a foundation, rodents can chew at electrical wiring and cause house fires, and wildlife like birds can lay nests causing issues in roofs.
- Nuisances. Certain species of ants and spiders don’t pose a health risk; however, they accumulate in big numbers, causing a nuisance.
Pests don’t need to be an issue; with professional services from Green Home Pest Control, we’re able to solve any infestations that could possibly arise. For comprehensive pest control, contact Green Home Pest Control today.
Easy & Effective Pest Prevention Tips For Chandler Residents
A wide range of pests can invade Chandler properties at any point throughout the year. Whether that entails spiders, cockroaches, or stinging insects, residents should actively work to prevent these types of problems. Try these easy and effective tips to avoid different types of infestations:
- Take care of the yard. Lawns may seem detached from a home but they are the first line of defense between homes and pest problems. In order to keep pests at bay, trim back overhanging trees, avoid wood to foundation contact, don’t water the lawn too much, and keep grass trimmed.
- Secure the foundation. Openings of any size can make room for pests to enter the interior of a home, so ensure that doors are well-fitted with weatherstripping, crevices are filled with materials like caulk, steel wool, and wire mesh.
- Keep it clean. It’s important to keep homes free from clutter like stacks of paper products, as well as vacuum and dust regularly and clean up spills when they happen.
- Be careful with food. Food is a big factor in attracting pests so being aware of food items, in general, is key. Store food in airtight containers, take out the trash before it piles up, and dispose of food that may have expired.
- Don’t forget about water. Moisture issues are linked with countless pests like termites and cockroaches, so it’s important to actively check for water damage; fix leaking pipes, downspouts, and faucets; use a dehumidifier in moist places, avoid letting sinks drip; and redirect any condensation that may pool up outside of the home.
- Bring in the pros. The most reliable way to deter pests from a property is with help from a local trusted pest expert.
For more information on reliable pest control, contact Green Home Pest Control today.
The Best Way To Keep Pests Away From Your Chandler Home
Whether you’re dealing with termites, ants, spiders, rodents, or bed bugs, the best way to keep pests away from your Chandler home is with the professional guidance of Green Home Pest Control. DIY methods are not professional-grade, don’t get to the root cause of your infestation, require a significant amount of knowledge, and come with no guarantees. Pest control from our team is quite different.
We begin with a commitment to our technicians’ education by ensuring that they are properly trained and educated before they ever reach your home. Each time we assess a home, our inspections are the most meticulous around, as we check all of the harborage areas around your property and even your crawl spaces, basements, and spots underneath the sink. The treatments that we put into place are always organic in order to further protect the safety of your household while eradicating current pest problems. These customized solutions are also designed to prevent new issues; we guarantee it. Working with us means that you will always have the assurance that there is a team that is on your side so that you’ll never have to tackle pests alone again. For more information on trusted pest control services, contact Green Home Pest Control today.