Guide To Pest Proofing Your Tempe Home
It might seem overwhelming to think about what you need to do to protect your home from pests. However, the good news is that many of the same pest-proofing techniques work for many different pests. Below are some easy things you can do today to help keep your home safe from multiple types of unwanted creatures:
- Seal up holes: The first step is to go around your home and locate any cracks in the roof, siding, or foundation. Find and patch up any holes or crevices, no matter how small.
- Maintain your yard: By regularly mowing and cleaning up organic debris, you make your yard less appealing to many kinds of pests. Also, trim vegetation regularly.
- Secure trash and food sources: Make sure your trash bins are properly sealed, and move pantry items into containers that can't be chewed through.
- Clean up messes: Organize your space and declutter. Cleaning up food messes will keep many pests out of your home.
If you are unsure what you need to do to protect your property from pests, Green Home Pest Control technicians can help you implement prevention strategies specific to your situation.
The Best Way To Protect Your Tempe Business From Problematic Pests
It is extremely dangerous for your business to have pests, so it is essential for business owners in Tempe to secure professional commercial pest control services as soon as possible. You can do everything mentioned above to pest-proof your business, but it is harder to control the environment because more people go in and out of the building each day.
The best thing for a business owner to do would be to get ahead of the game and work with one of our highly trained technicians. We use the most robust professional tools available on the market to prevent the invasion of pests, and these treatments are also eco-friendly and safe for your employees and patrons. Don't let pests throw a wrench in your operations. Call us today for a free estimate on our commercial pest control services!
Finding Ants And Spiders In Tempe? You're Not Alone!
Ant pest control and control for the various spiders that call Tempe home are essential for home and business owners. These are pretty common pests here, and most recommended prevention techniques will work for both species. Gere are some things you can do for at-home ant pest control and spider control:
- Deal with existing insect infestations: Both ants and spiders feed on other insects. If either pest is showing up, there is a chance you are dealing with a pre-existing insect problem.
- Clean your yard up: Both spiders and ants like hanging out in the organic debris around your property, so be sure to remove any logs, stumps, sticks, and leaf litter.
- Organize around the home: This step is more for the spiders, but decluttering is a great way to discourage these arachnids from spinning webs,
- Store food properly: This tip is more for the ants. Properly storing your food in chew-proof containers makes your home much less appealing to virtually all types of ants.
If ants or spiders have already invaded, don't waste your time and money trying to eliminate them with inadequate over-the-counter products. Give the experts at Green Home Pest Control a call today!
Springtime Is A Great Time To Pest-Proof Your Tempe Home
As we turn the corner into spring, every home and business owner should consider pest-proofing their homes and businesses. Many pests thrive in the warmer weather, and here in Tempe, spring and summer are perfect times for pest populations to explode. If you are looking for proven prevention strategies, you can rely on Green Home Pest Control.
Our technicians are thoroughly trained and familiar with the many pests that bother Tempe residents. We customize a pest control treatment plan based on your specific situation and swear by our pest-free guarantee. Give us a call today to keep pests out of your home or business.