Why Every Anthem Homeowner Should Consider Year-Round Pest Control
One of the most prominent determining factors in whether or not Anthem homeowners will experience pest pressures is environmental conditions. This simple fact makes professional pest control throughout the year an absolute necessity. Homeowners cannot outsmart the weather, which is responsible for luring and creating hospitable homes for many of the pests that locals face each year.
When temperatures begin to rise, cockroaches reproduce more rapidly, termites begin to seek out wood, stinging insects buzz around yards, and scorpions scurry about looking for prey. When temperatures cool off, that’s when rodents seek refuge inside of homes, and wildlife like bats begin to roost inside of attics. In all of these cases, the environment is the underlying cause of pest attraction and it’s not something that a homeowner has any ability to overcome without seasonal protection.
For more information on year-round pest control in Anthem, contact Green Home Pest Control today.
Why DIY Pest Control Options In Anthem Often Fail
When it comes to dealing with pests in Anthem, residents may find themselves lured to DIY methods because they seem easy and relatively inexpensive. These readily-available products are no match for professional services and often fail because they don’t address the following:
- Root causes: DIY pest elimination methods are only able to target the surface issues and are not capable of addressing why pest problems are happening to begin with. This is very troublesome for all pest issues, but is a particular problem when dealing with pests like rodents, termites, and even mosquitoes.
- Scope of the infestation: In addition to not addressing why pest problems are happening, DIY methods are unable to handle the capacity of most infestations. For example, a rodent infestation can contain upwards of 50 members and a single trap is no match for that, nor does a person want to set out that many mouse traps.
- Weather conditions: There are factors that are out of personal control, like the weather, that are also responsible for attracting pests. Seasonal conditions are responsible for mosquito and tick populations as well as wildlife, rodents, and termites.
For reliable year-round pest control, contact Green Home Pest Control today.
Three Benefits Of Year-Round Pest Control In Anthem
For Anthem homeowners who are considering working with a pest control professional, there are three key benefits that this work brings that they should be familiar with.
- Protection from health risks: One of the biggest threats that pests pose throughout the year is health risks, but by working with a professional pest expert, that doesn’t have to be the case. Pests like rodents can bring hantavirus, while cockroaches spread pathogens that are linked with streptococcus and E. coli infections.
- No unnecessary property damage: There are also pests that are capable of causing significant property damage like wildlife that access insulation and ruin it or leave behind fecal matter that erodes the exterior of buildings. There are also pests like termites that will eat away at the wood in a home and that can only be effectively eliminated with professional help.
- Ability to live life: Professional pest control allows people to live their lives by creating a reliable barrier between pests and their homes. It means that it’s okay to forget to take the trash out every so often, and that tiny cracks in a foundation don’t have to be an issue.
At Green Home Pest Control, we specialize in year-round pest control that our neighbors can trust. We adhere to strict safety standards and use only eco-friendly products to eliminate pests, and with ongoing service on a quarterly basis, we can prevent future issues from arising. For more information on our residential and commercial pest control services in Anthem, please call us today.
Which Year-Round Pest Control Program In Anthem Is Right For You?
Pest problems can develop in your Anthem home no matter what time of year it is, whether that means scorpion populations in the summer or rodents looking for protection in the winter. When it comes to determining the best year-round pest control program for your home, you need a team on your side that meets certain very important qualifications. Some of the questions you might want to consider when deciding are:
- Is this company locally owned so that they have an in-depth knowledge of the pests that I face?
- What training standards do they hold for their employees?
- Does this company have any affiliations or ratings that I should know about?
- Do I have the option of general or pest-specific treatments?
- What types of products do they use?
- Are their services comprehensive?
At Green Home Pest Control, we operate in our own community, which means that we have firsthand experience with the exact pests that you face. We are members of the Better Business Bureau as well as the National Pest Management Association, which means that we uphold rigorous standards of service and safety. We provide ongoing educational seminars and training for all of our technicians and we offer a broad range of services that can address your needs throughout the year. We also only use eco-friendly products so that our services are always safe for your family. For more information on our year-round pest control services, please call us today.