Help! Pigeons Keep Destroying My Scottsdale Business
June 27, 2022
If you have a business in Scottsdale, then you know it can be hard to keep everything under control. Between employees, customers, and inventory, there are many things to worry about. But what if I told you that there was another thing to worry about - pigeons?
Yes, those pesky birds can be a real pain for business owners. Not only do they make a lot of noise, but they also leave droppings all over the place. This can be dangerous for both your customers and employees. If you're having problems with pigeons, contact pest control in Scottsdale today for help.
Do I Need Professional Help With Pigeons On My Commercial Property?
While some individuals scoff at the idea of hiring a professional to take care of pigeons on their property, there are several tell-tale signs that it may be time to call in a professional. These include, but are not limited to:
- The constant presence of pigeons on your property: If you have pigeons constantly perching on your roof, trees, or around your building, then it's time to look for commercial pest control services.
- Droppings everywhere: Pigeon droppings can be very unsightly and dangerous. Not only do they create a slipping hazard, but they can also contain harmful pathogens and diseases.
- Damage to your building: Pigeons can be very destructive. They can damage your property with their droppings and nesting behaviors.
- Health concerns for you or your employees: If you or your employees are constantly dealing with respiratory problems, then it's time to get quality commercial pest control.
If you're experiencing any of these problems, then don't hesitate to look for pest control services for commercial properties in Scottsdale. They'll eradicate the problem in no time.
Ways To Deter Pigeons In Scottsdale
Before checking online for "commercial pest control near me," take a look at some of these tips to try to deter pigeons from settling on your Scottsdale property.
- Install wire mesh or netting over any areas where pigeons like to perch, such as roofs, ledges, and balconies.
- Place bird spikes along the edges of buildings, windowsills, and ledges.
- Hang shiny objects from trees or buildings.
- Use a hose to spray birds away when they land on your property.
- Use noise deterrents such as ultrasonic devices or loud noises to scare pigeons away.
If you've tried these tips and are still having problems with pigeons, then it's time to call in the professionals. They'll safely and effectively remove the birds from your property so that you can focus on running your business.
Bird Nets Really Keep Birds Away?
Whether it's for restaurant pest control or other commercial properties, bird nets are often a way to keep pigeons and other birds away. But do they really work?
The answer is yes - bird nets can be very effective at deterring birds. However, they need proper installation to be effective. If you're not sure how to install them or don't have the time, it's best to leave it to the experts.
Total Bird Control For Commercial Properties
When it comes to commercial pest control, businesses can't go wrong with Green Home Pest Control. We're the best commercial pest control company in Scottsdale.
We have years of experience dealing with all sorts of pests, including pigeons. Our pigeon control products are non-toxic and safe for both humans and animals. So, you can be sure you're getting the best possible service.
If you're ready to get started, give us a call today or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation. We'll be happy to answer any of your questions and give you a free quote.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.