Mosquito Control In Mesa, AZ
Mosquitoes are one of the most annoying pests that we encounter in Mesa. These biting insects can make it virtually impossible to work, play, or relax outside. The good news is, you don't have to let mosquitoes drive you back indoors. Professional mosquito control in Mesa can keep mosquitoes away, so you can get back to enjoying your yard.
All The Ways You Attract Mosquitoes Around Mesa
You might not think you're doing anything to attract mosquitoes around your Mesa home, but there are a few things you could be doing unknowingly. Here are all the ways you might be attracting these pests:
- Not emptying standing water: This is one of the main ways people end up with mosquito problems. If you have any standing water around your property, whether in a birdbath, a kiddie pool, or even just a bucket that you forgot to empty, mosquitoes will find it and lay their eggs.
- Having an outdoor pet: If you have an outdoor pet, they could be attracting mosquitoes to your yard. These pests are attracted to the carbon dioxide that animals exhale, so the more animals you have, the more likely mosquitoes will be hanging around.
- Wearing dark colors: Believe it or not, what you wear can also attract mosquitoes. These pests are attracted to darker colors like black and navy blue, so if you're wearing these colors when you're outdoors, you're more likely to be bitten.
- Clutter in your yard: If your yard is full of cluttered items like toys, tools, lawn furniture, or even overgrown areas it provides places for mosquitoes to hide during the day. This can make it harder to get rid of them since they're not out in the open where you can spray them.
Partnering with Green Home Pest Control will ensure no mosquitoes find their way into your yard and bother you or your family.
Our experienced and professional mosquito control technicians will find the source of your problem and eliminate it so you can enjoy your outdoor space again.
Protecting Yourself From Dangerous Mosquitoes In Mesa
Although not all types of mosquitoes are responsible for transmitting diseases, it's essential to take steps to protect yourself from being bitten. Here are some tips for preventing mosquito bites:
- Wear long sleeves and pants when outdoors. This will help cover up your skin so mosquitoes can't get to you.
- Use mosquito repellent. When you go outdoors, ensure you're using mosquito repellent to keep them away.
- Stay indoors at dawn and dusk. This is when mosquitoes are most active, so it's best to avoid being outdoors at these times if possible.
- Mosquito netting. If you're outdoors for an extended period, consider using mosquito netting to keep them away from you.
- Run a fan. If you're sitting outdoors, mosquitoes are less likely to come near you if there's a fan running. They are not strong fliers and the wind will keep them away.
- Plants that repel mosquitoes. There are certain plants that keep mosquitoes away, so consider planting some of these in your yard.
You don't have to put up with mosquitoes any longer. Contact Green Home Pest Control and let us help you eradicate these pests for good. We have the experience and knowledge to get rid of mosquitoes quickly and efficiently so you can enjoy your outdoor space again.
Mosquitoes & Dangerous Disease: What Mesa Residents Ought To Know
It's easy to write of mosquito-borne illnesses as something that only happens in faraway, exotic places. However, Mesa residents need to remember that these diseases can and do occur right here at home.
The list of diseases caused by mosquitoes is long and includes both risky and debilitating illnesses such as:
- Zika Virus
- West Nile Virus
- Dengue Fever
- Yellow Fever
- Japanese Encephalitis
- St. Louis Encephalitis
These diseases are dangerous and often deadly. You need to take the proper steps and implement ways to repel mosquitoes and keep them from entering your homes.
Consult our friendly and skilled technicians at Green Home Pest Control to learn more about how we can help you protect your home from mosquitoes. We understand that each home has its own unique set of needs, and we will create a customized pest control plan that meets those specific requirements.
Call now for your free estimate.
Is Professional Mosquito Treatment Right For My Mesa Home?
Although there are multiple home remedies to get rid of mosquitoes, partnering with a professional pest control company is the most effective way to keep them away.
If you're on the fence about whether or not to hire a Mesa pest control professional, consider the following benefits:
- Cost-effective. Professional mosquito treatment is often more cost-effective than home remedies.
- Convenient. Once you have a plan in place, all you have to do is sit back and let the professionals take care of it.
- Customized approach. A professional pest control company will take the time to understand your unique needs and create a personalized plan to address those needs.
- Protect your family. Professional mosquito treatment is the best way to protect your family from these dangerous pests.
At Green Home Pest Control, we understand how important it is to keep your family safe from dangerous pests. That's why we use botanically or organically derived products that are pet and human friendly and are just as effective as ordinary products.
We are Angie's List Super Service Award winners in 2019 and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our team of highly trained technicians is ready to help you get rid of your mosquito problem. Contact us today to schedule a free quote.