Rodent Control In Mesa, AZ
Few pests are more destructive or hazardous to your health than rodents. When rats and mice get into homes, they wreak havoc, chewing holes in any furniture or surfaces they can find while leaving a huge mess, spreading pathogens in the process.
If you’ve started noticing rodent activity around your Mesa property, don’t wait: call the rodent experts at Green Home for immediate assistance! Read on for more information about rodents in Mesa, effective rodent prevention methods, and why to call Green Home for help when rodents invade.
Rodent Prevention Tips For Mesa Residents That Don't Work
When it comes to preventing common rodents from taking up residence in your home, there are a few methods that people often swear by. Unfortunately, many of these popular methods are nothing more than old wives' tales with no scientific backing.
Some of these ineffective methods for preventing rodents include:
Using mothballs: While the scent of mothballs may be unpleasant to humans, it does little to deter rodents.
Putting out ultrasonic sound devices: These devices emit high-frequency sounds that are too high for humans to hear but will supposedly deter rodents. Unfortunately, studies have shown that these devices are ineffective at keeping rodents away.
Cats: While cats are natural predators of rodents, they aren't always reliable at keeping these pests away. If there is a food source that rodents can access, they'll often brave the presence of a cat to get to it.
The best way to prevent all types of rodents from taking up residence in your home is to take steps to seek professional pest control services.
Green Home Pest Control is a professional pest control firm that takes a green approach to pest management. We use a combination of traps and exclusion methods to keep your home free of all types of rodents.
Types Of Rodents Found In Mesa
Mesa is home to several kinds of rodents, including:
- Deer mice
- Roof rats
- House mice
The best way to get rid of rodents is to get professional pest control services and treat your home for these pests. Green Home Pest Control can help you remove any rodents that have taken up residence in your home. We also offer preventative services to help keep these pests away from your property. Our technicians can help tailor a treatment plan that fits well with your home's unique needs.
Call us today to claim your free estimate.
Why You Cannot Afford To Ignore Mesa Rodent Problems
While some people may think that rodents are harmless - after all, cute rodents like squirrels are often seen as friendly animals - the truth is that these pests can cause a lot of damage to your property. For instance, they can:
- Chew through wires and pipes. This can cause fires and expensive water damage.
- Eat through insulation. This may cause your energy bills to skyrocket as your home's HVAC system has to work harder to maintain the temperature inside your home.
- Carry diseases. Rodents transmit various diseases to humans, including hantavirus, salmonella, and leptospirosis.
- Spread fleas and mites. Not only can these pests bite humans, but they can also spread diseases and develop into additional infestations.
- Create fire hazards. If rodents build nests out of flammable materials like insulation, this can create a fire hazard in your home.
- Contaminate food sources. If rodents get into your food, they will contaminate it with their urine and feces.
As you can see, a rodent infestation isn't something you should take lightly. Hence, the next time you hear rodents in attic spaces or see droppings in your home, contact a local Mesa pest control firm for assistance.
At Green Home Pest Control, we have a decade of experience helping Mesa residents get rid of rodents. Our technicians are highly trained and can help you remove these pests from your property quickly and effectively.
We promise to provide you with a pest control service that's effective and mirrors our commitment and integrity to you, our employees, the environment, and the community.
We understand that you have to start today to have a better tomorrow, so call us today to get your free estimate.
A Helpful Guide To Keeping Mesa Rodents Out Of Your Home
As you've seen, there are many reasons why you should keep rodents out of your home. Fortunately, there are multiple steps you can take to prevent these pests from taking up residence on your property, including:
- Seal up any cracks and holes on the exterior of your home. This will help prevent rodents from getting inside.
- Remove potential food sources. Rodents are attracted to food, so keep your food in airtight containers and clean up any crumbs or spills right away.
- Keep your yard clean. If you have a lot of debris or overgrown vegetation on your property, this can attract rodents. Trim back any leafy plants and regularly clean up any leaves, twigs, or other debris.
These pro tips are effective at stopping rodents in their tracks. However, they're ineffective at dealing with those that have already taken up residence in your home.
If you find yourself dealing with an infestation, call the rodent control professionals at Green Home Pest Control for assistance. We'll discreetly remove any rodents from your home so you can get back to living life pest-free.
We're affiliated with the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), so you can trust that we know what we're doing. Additionally, our services are backed by a pest-free guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
Don't delay; call us today!