The Different Types Of Cockroaches That Invade Chandler Homes
Cockroaches invade Chandler homes primarily searching for food and moisture; however, not all species act the same way or pose the same issues. In order to properly address a cockroach problem, it’s important to properly identify the species. The different types that are found in local homes include:
- German cockroach: This species is the most common across the globe and in Chandler. The German cockroach is on the smaller side and has a metallic silvery brown coloring. They are typically found wherever people live and are growing immune to many pesticides.
- Brown-banded cockroach: The brown-banded cockroach is easily identified by the brown bands that mark its head, as well as its pronounced antennae. They are generally found in kitchens and bathrooms and are nocturnal in nature.
- American cockroach: As one of the species of cockroach with wings, the American cockroach is hard to miss. They are also reddish-brown in coloring and have hairy legs. This cockroach can use the sewer system and be found in moist flowerbeds outside.
- Oriental cockroach: The Oriental cockroach is dark brown in color and is one of the larger cockroaches in the area. They are known as waterbugs because they prefer wet environments.
In order to prevent and handle all species of cockroaches, homeowners should turn to Green Home Pest Control. We provide the highest quality services that address all aspects of a property and employ plant-based products in order to address infestations. For more information on our cockroach control, contact us today.
How Are Cockroaches In Chandler Dangerous?
The cockroaches in Chandler may seem like an icky nuisance, but these pests can also be very dangerous as well. The main issue that they pose is related to health risks. Cockroaches leave behind signs of their presence, which might include shed body parts that happen during the molting process, saliva, and fecal matter that is nearly undetectable to the naked eye. When particles of these items spread throughout the air, they may instigate asthma attacks and allergic reactions in some people. When these byproducts get deposited into food, the bacteria that they contain may lead to salmonellosis, streptococcus, staphylococcus, dysentery, diarrhea, E. coli infection, and other gastrointestinal diseases. Some people have also reported an increase in stress that comes as a result of the judgment that these infestations elicit in other people.
In order to prevent these dangerous consequences of a cockroach infestation, residents should seek professional assistance from Green Home Pest Control. Our methods involve meticulous property inspections, customized treatment plans, and a guarantee on all of our work. Each product that we apply is botanically derived, which means that residents don’t need to encounter more dangers to solve roach problems. To learn more about our cockroach control services, contact us today.
Useful Cockroach Prevention Tips For Chandler Residents
Chandler homes can easily fall victim to cockroach infestations that are dangerous and extensive. In order to keep these types of issues from developing, try the following tips:
- Tend to openings around doors, windows, and exterior pipes and electrical wires with materials like silicone-based caulk and weatherstripping.
- Inspect packages and boxes before bringing them inside, as these are favorite hiding spots for cockroaches.
- Check for issues with water and moisture on a regular basis, paying special attention to leaky pipes and downspouts as well as dripping faucets.
- Vacuum regularly to remove crumbs and disinfect after food spills.
- Remove excess clutter that may include newspapers, magazines, stacks of papers, and packing materials.
- Eat in only one room of the home to monitor the spread of food particles.
- Change the water in pet bowls routinely.
- Keep food and pantry items stored in sealed baggies and containers.
- Don’t leave pet food in bowls overnight; empty them out after use.
- Contact a local pest control professional for reliable protection.
For more information on cockroach control that works, contact Green Home Pest Control today.
The Most Effective Cockroach Control In Chandler
Cockroaches invade Chandler properties in search of food, damp conditions, and some clutter to thrive amongst. Once they’ve entered a place of business or a home, cockroaches are capable of causing some very significant health risks like E. coli infections and salmonellosis, as well as asthma and allergies. Additionally, the most common type of cockroach in the area is the German cockroach, which is growing immune to many readily available pesticides. If cockroaches have started to populate, DIY methods of removal simply won’t cut it.
The most effective form of cockroach control in Chandler, AZ is professional assistance from Green Home Pest Control. We begin by staffing thoroughly trained pest experts who are the most qualified individuals in their field. From there, we perform detailed inspections in order to understand what species of cockroach is present, where they might be laying eggs, and any other hiding spots. Once we’ve collected our findings, we’ll create a customized treatment plan for the affected property that utilizes plant-based products in order to create long-lasting, safe results. All of our cockroach services are guaranteed as well, so property owners don’t need to worry about another issue developing. To learn more about our cockroach control services, contact Green Home Pest Control today.