Bed Bug Control In Mesa, AZ
If you live in Mesa, Arizona, chances are you love it. This city, just outside Phoenix, has so much to offer its residents. Not only is it surrounded by the beauty of the Sonoran Desert and Tonto National Forest, there is truly something for everyone – whether you're an art lover, a history buff, or an outdoor enthusiast.
As in any city, Mesa experiences a variety of pest pressures. This includes the dreaded bed bug. Bed bugs can happen to anyone, but Mesa residents are in good hands with Green Home Pest Control. Learn what every property owner should know about bed bugs and how quality bed bug control in Mesa can help.
Where Do Bed Bugs In Mesa Come From?
Bed bugs often get into homes on infested furniture, luggage, or clothing. They can also travel through cracks and crevices in walls or floors. Once they're inside, bed bugs typically stay close to their host - usually you.
Indications of a bed bug infestation include:
- Live bugs: You may see live bed bugs in your home, particularly around the edges of mattresses, box springs, and headboards, where they can easily hide.
- Bites: Bed bugs feed on human blood, so you may notice clusters of itchy bites on your body upon waking.
- Bloodstains: You might find small blood spots on your sheets or pillows from crushed bed bugs.
- Bed bug excrement: Look for small, dark brown, or black stains on your mattress - this could be bed bug droppings.
- Eggs and eggshells: Bed bugs lay eggs about the size of a poppy seed. You might find these in the seams of your mattress or on other furniture.
With a female bed bug laying up to 500 eggs in her lifetime, an infestation can quickly get out of control. Call bed bug pest control in Mesa if you think you might have bed bugs.
Green Home Pest Control uses eco-friendly methods and products to eliminate these blood-feeding parasites from your home. Our technicians can quickly return normalcy to your life.
So, You've Discovered Your Mesa Home Has Bed Bugs; Now What?
Discovering you have bed bugs can be quite a shock. These pests are not only a nuisance, but their bites can be painful and cause skin irritation. If you fear you have bed bugs, don't panic; instead, call Green Home Pest Control.
We will conduct an extensive inspection of your home and identify the problem areas. Once we've determined the extent of the infestation, we will develop a customized treatment plan to eliminate the bed bugs.
One of the most efficient ways to get rid of bed bugs is heat treatment. This method uses high temperatures to kill the bugs and their eggs. For 90 minutes, our technicians will raise the temperature in your home to a level that's deadly to bedbugs but safe for you, your family, pets, and the environment. Aside from heat treatment, we also use EPA-approved products that are effective against bed bugs.
Lastly, we believe in providing lasting results. That's why we'll implement preventive measures to ensure the bed bugs don't return. Don't let bed bugs suck the life out of you - call Green Home Pest Control for all your Mesa bed bug pest control needs today.
How To Protect Your Mesa Home From Bed Bugs As Summer Arrives
Effective bed bug control requires the combination of professional bed bug pest control in Mesa with simple, easy-to-follow tips that you can do yourself.
As we move into the summer months, it's important to be proactive in preventing bed bugs from taking over your home. Here are some helpful tips:
- Avoid purchasing any second-hand clothes or furniture. But, if you do, ensure to properly inspect them for bed bugs before bringing them into your home.
- Vacuum and steam clean your floors, carpets, furniture, and other areas where bed bugs could hide.
- Keep your belongings stored in plastic bags or containers to prevent the bugs from getting inside.
- Keep your luggage off the ground when you travel. When you return home, inspect it carefully and put any clothes that can't be washed immediately into the dryer on high heat.
- Wash all your clothes and bedding in hot water and dry them on the highest heat setting.
- Wrap your mattress and box spring in a bedbug-proof cover.
Although these tips can help, bed bugs are tricky to get rid of on your own once they've moved in. For lasting results, call the bed bug control companies near you.
Most professional pest exterminators have access to professional-grade products and equipment that aren't available to the general public. At Green Home Pest Control, our team of experts can help you get rid of bed bugs faster than you could on your own. We use various methods to target these pests and ensure they won't be coming back any time soon.
Don't wait - call now for your free estimate.
The Problems Bed Bugs Can Cause In Your Mesa Home
Bed bugs are more than a nuisance. These pests can cause serious problems in your home.
- Bed bugs bite. And their bites can be painful and cause skin irritation. In some cases, the bites can even lead to infections.
- They're experts at hiding. They'll often hide in walls, floors, furniture, bedding cracks, and crevices. This makes them difficult to spot and even harder to exterminate.
- They're resilient. Bed bugs can survive for long periods without food. They can also withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- They multiply quickly. A few bed bugs can turn into a full-blown infestation in no time.
It might seem like a good idea to cut corners and attempt to eradicate bed bugs on your own. But, this problem is best left to bed bug pest control near you.
If you need professional pest control to kill bed bugs in Mesa, AZ, look no further than Green Home Pest Control. We're experts in bed bug extermination and can help you retake control of your home.
Call us today to schedule a free estimate. We'll create a custom pest control plan that fits your needs and budget. Contact us now.