Bee Control In Mesa, AZ
Mesa, Arizona is a delightful place to live. We enjoy plenty of sunshine, and there's no shortage of natural beauty. This environment makes it an ideal habitat for many species of insects, including bees.
While bees are beneficial to the environment by pollinating a wide variety of plants, they can cause trouble when they nest too close to our homes. If this has happened on your property, Green Home Pest Control can provide eco-friendly and humane bee control in Mesa.
When To Expect The Return Of Bees In Mesa
Mesa's climate is perfect for bees. The hot, dry summers and mild winters allow bees to remain active all year long. This means that you may see bees around your home at any time of the year. However, there are various times of the year when bee activity is more common.
Springtime is when most bee colonies begin to grow and expand. This is when you're most likely to see an increase in bee activity around your home. The summer months are usually the busiest time for bees, as this is when they're collecting nectar and pollen to store for the winter.
You may also see an increase in bee activity in the fall as the bees begin to prepare for winter. They will be collecting more food to store and may be more visible as they travel back and forth from their hive.
If you notice an increase in bee activity around your home, don't panic. Most bees are harmless and won't bother you if you leave them alone.
However, it's best to call a professional if you're concerned about a beehive on your property or wonder how to control carpenter bees in Mesa, AZ. A pest control firm will safely remove the bees from your property and help you keep your home bee-free.
Mesa Residents' Home Remedy For Bee Stings
Anyone who has ever been stung by a bee knows that it's not a pleasant experience. The good news is that some home remedies can help ease the pain of a bee sting, including:
- One popular solution is to mix equal parts baking soda and water to form a paste. Gently apply the paste to the affected area and let it dry. This will help to neutralize the venom and reduce the pain.
- You may also try using a cold compress to relieve the pain and swelling of a bee sting. Apply a cold, wet cloth to the area for several minutes.
- If you're looking for a more natural remedy, you can try applying honey to the affected area. Honey's antibacterial properties can help soothe the skin and speed up the healing process.
Whether you're dealing with carpenter bees or honey bees, it's best to call bee pest control near you. These pros have the experience and equipment necessary to remove bees from your property safely.
Thus, stop looking for how to control Africanized honey bees in Mesa and give us a call. Our team will be more than happy to help you pick the right bee control method for your specific needs.
How To Keep Bees Away From Your Mesa Yard
Although bees are essential to our ecosystem, they can be a nuisance if they make their home on your property. If you're looking to learn more about how to control bees in your backyard, you can do a few things to deter them.
- Try to eliminate any food sources that might attract bees to your yard. This includes open garbage cans, pet food, and overripe fruit.
- You should also take steps to reduce the amount of water available to bees. If there's standing water in your yard, it will attract bees - empty any birdbaths, kiddie pools, or other water sources at least once a week.
- Finally, you can try planting specific flowers and plants that deter bees. Some examples include lavender, mint, and marigolds.
By making your yard less inviting to bees, you can reduce the chances of them setting up a hive on your property. But, in case you already have a bee problem, it's best to call a professional.
If you would like more ideas on how to control honey bees in your home - contact Green Home Pest Control. Our expert pest control technicians will safely and effectively remove the bees from your property.
We take utmost care to ensure that no bees are harmed during the process. Call us today to receive your free estimate.
Will Pest Control Get Rid Of Bees?
A quick search of the internet for "how to control bees at home" will give you a long list of methods to choose from. But, before you try any of these methods, it's important to understand that most of them won't work.
Home remedies, such as using essential oils or vinegar, may temporarily keep bees away, but they won't keep them gone for good. The same goes for over-the-counter pesticides and bee traps.
The only way to effectively deal with bees is to call a professional exterminator. Pest control experts have the training and gear necessary to safely and effectively remove bees from your property.
So, if you're looking for a bee pest control in Mesa that will work, give us a call. Our technicians can safely relocate the bees so that they're no longer a nuisance.
Don't wait until you have a bee problem, call Green Home Pest Control right now. We will have your home bee-free in no time.