Scottsdale Pest Problems To Look Out For
Pest problems happen to Scottsdale properties each season, leaving residents with a number of issues. Some of the problems that should be on the radar of locals include:
- Property damage. Termites are a pest that can completely deteriorate a property’s foundation while rodents can gnaw at electrical wiring until they cause house fires.
- Nuisances. Pests like odorous house ants, certain spiders, and most species of scorpions are not a health threat and don’t cause property damage, but they are a nuisance for property owners.
- Exposure to health risks. Rodents leave behind fecal matter that can lead to hantavirus and tularemia, cockroaches are associated with E. coli, and fleas can cause tapeworms and murine typhus.
- Secondary problems. When cockroaches, ants, and flies congregate in a property, spiders are never too far behind, and when mice are present, they’re very likely to bring parasites with them.
At Green Home Pest Control, we focus on providing safe solutions to property owners in order to keep them protected throughout the year. Our highly-trained technicians are experts in their field and all of the products that we use are botanically derived. With a pest-free guarantee, the people of Scottsdale don’t need to worry about pests again. For more information on professional pest control, contact us today.
The Best Way To Pest Proof Your Scottsdale Home
When it comes to keeping your Scottsdale home free from pests, the best way to assure a safe environment is with professional pest control from Green Home Pest Control. As a locally-owned business, we are wholly dedicated to finding the most reliable and eco-conscious solutions to all of your pest problems. Our residential process begins with a meticulous property inspection, during which our technicians check for conducive conditions, entry points, and pest activity. With this information, we customize a treatment plan that is suited directly to your needs, whether those are corrective or preventive.
Your initial treatment is designed to eliminate everything from eggs to larvae. Each product that we use is plant-based, which makes them safe for people, pets, and the environment. We then put a maintenance program into place that typically involves follow-up services on a bi-monthly schedule in order to pest-proof your home from season to season. For the homeowner who requires specialized services, we provide targeted solutions for termites, bed bugs, rodents, scorpions, and more. No matter what services you enlist our help for, they are backed by our service guarantee, so should any pest return between visits, we’ll re-treat your home at no extra charge. For more information on reliable pest control, contact us today.
Year-Round Pest Control In Scottsdale
Conditions in Scottsdale span from a mild winter to an unbearably warm and arid summer. Along with a large, mobile population, pest problems can develop throughout the year, making routine pest control services an absolute necessity. When conditions in the late fall begin to cool off, pests like rodents may find their way inside homes in order to gain shelter and access to sustenance. While in the hot summer months, mosquitoes buzz around looking for humans to feed off of and the dangerous Arizona bark scorpion scampers around properties in search of food. All of the pests that residents face from season to season pose a series of serious threats to both property damage and wellbeing, both of which should be avoided at all costs. For year-round pest control, contact Green Home Pest Control today.
Easy Pest Solutions For Scottsdale Residents
There is a multitude of pests that can wreak havoc on Scottsdale homes, from termites and scorpions to rodents and ants and everything in between. While there are distinguishing factors between all of these pests, there are certain similarities in the steps that homeowners can take in order to keep them off of their properties. To ensure a pest-free home, try the following tips:
- Seal up all openings. One of the easiest ways for pests to gain access to a home is through cracks and crevices. Whether those are located in a foundation or around doors and windows, they should all be filled with weatherstripping, silicone-based caulk, liquid foam, or steel wool.
- Address leaks. Water issues that take place both outside and inside can lure pests into homes. Check for problematic roofs, gutters, hoses, and downspouts routinely, and inside, tend to pipes, faucets, and water damage.
- Keep the yard tidy. Even the slightest amount of brush and yard debris build-up can make for conducive conditions for pests, so mow the lawn regularly and keep it clear of leaf piles. It’s also important to trim back overhanging trees that cause shade or that come into contact with the home.
- Practice good hygiene. Many pests look for a mess, so aim to vacuum, disinfect, and dust on a routine basis.
- Be considerate with food. Keeping food stored in airtight containers and remembering to take the trash out before it piles up is crucial for preventing pests.
- Bring in the pros. The safest and most reliable way to address pest problems is with assistance from a trusted pest control specialist.
For eco-friendly pest control services that work, contact Green Home Pest Control today.