Bird Control In Surprise, AZ
Many species of birds call Surprise, Arizona home. Most local birds are a welcome addition to the scenery, but some can become a nuisance. Pest birds like pigeons can cause problems for home and business owners in Surprise. Fortunately, the experienced team at Green Home Pest Control has humane and effective bird control methods to keep nuisance birds at bay.
Benefits of Professional Bird Control In Surprise
Many people enjoy bird watching as a hobby, and even for those who don't, it's easy to overlook birds as a pest until they cause problems on your property. Unfortunately, this is the case for many people, and when these animals start becoming an issue, it can be challenging to figure out how to get them under control.
Bird control doesn't need to be challenging when working with experts; this is only one of the many benefits of professional bird control. Other benefits include:
- Professionals can help you identify the type of bird you are dealing with and the best methods to treat them.
- Professionals can assess why birds are attracted to your property in the first place and address those factors to reduce the likelihood of future issues.
- Professionals use advanced pest control methods and know where to place them for the most effective results.
One of the most common birds to cause problems for people in Surprise are pigeons. You are likely familiar with this pest, but if you are unsure what they look like, pigeons are about 11 inches long with a gray body and two black markings on each wing. They also have a blueish-gray head and may have blue or purple iridescent feathers on the neck.
If pigeons or other birds are affecting your property, you can contact Green Home Pest Control for assistance.
The Problems That Come With Pigeons Around Your Surprise Property
Pigeons don't just hang out on properties; they cause many issues and concerns that put people in harm's way. These issues include property damage, spreading disease, carrying parasites, causing contamination, and more! Here is a look at the problems you could experience due to pigeons in Surprise:
Pigeons will nest and roost on roofs, wires, trees, eaves, and other areas, including inside homes and buildings. When they do this, they put stress on these places that can cause damage. They may also nest in gutters, which can cause clogs and leaks. Plus, they have been known to damage fruit trees and other plants.
Pigeons can cause E. coli infection and salmonellosis, among other diseases, through their waste.
Pigeons can carry fleas, ticks, lice, and mites, leading to many other dangerous diseases.
Pigeons will leave droppings just about anywhere and everywhere. Their droppings are not only dangerous to people's health but also high in acidity, which can affect paint and other materials.
Get pigeon bird control assistance from Green Home Pest Control today to protect you and your family from the dangers of these birds.
Are You Tired Of Unwanted Pigeons In Surprise?
Are you dealing with unwanted Pigeons on your Surprise property? You don't have to deal with them any longer when you work with our Green Home Pest Control technicians. We provide specialty bird control services that target pigeons.
Compared to other companies that offer bird control services, we provide a unique approach that is safer and more effective. Our strategic methods are administered only by qualified industry professionals. Before we implement any treatments, we always perform an inspection to identify the issue and develop a bird control option that works for you.
The methods we use on your property may include stainless steel spikes, bird netting, exclusion wire mesh, perching wires, and trapping. No matter what techniques we utilize to eliminate your pigeon problem, we can ensure they are entirely humane and non-toxic.
With our assistance, you can enjoy a pigeon-free property! Give us a call at Green Home Pest Control to learn more about our residential bird control for pigeons.
Pigeon Prevention Tips For Surprise Business Owners
Pigeons aren't only an issue for residential properties in Surprise; they significantly affect commercial properties. Because of this, all business owners in the area should know the following prevention tips to keep pigeons away:
- Remove bird feeders from your property and discourage all employees and customers from feeding birds and other wildlife.
- Use garbage cans and dumpsters with a fitted lid that animals can't knock off easily.
- Remove standing water, filling in any ground holes that can hold water.
- Keep all trees and landscaping properly maintained.
- Inspect the exterior of buildings along the roofline for any holes or gaps that might allow birds to get inside. You should also install chimney caps and vent covers.
- Ensure there are no damaged screens on windows and doors that stay open for extended amounts of time.
- Utilize bird spikes, reflective discs, and other bird deterrents to keep pigeons away.
Don't hesitate to get assistance from pest control professionals to make pigeon prevention easier and more efficient.
Contact us at Green Home Pest Control to learn about our bird control methods and how we can help you with your home or business.