Bed Bugs Are Here In Tempe
Bed bugs are one of the worst pests to have in your home. Unfortunately, they are plentiful here in Tempe, making bed bug control essential for every homeowner. The bed bugs here in Tempe are reddish-brown, and adults are about the size of an apple seed. They have six legs and use those to move about, as they do not have wings and cannot fly. Here at Green Home Pest Control, we recommend that you seek professional assistance at the first sign of these pests, as they are nearly impossible to get rid of on your own.
Tempe Pest Control Pros Answer Your FAQs On Bed Bugs
At Green Home Pest Control, we specialize in identifying and eradicating bed bug infestations in their entirety. Our expert technicians are fully trained and knowledgeable about bed bugs and their behavior. Below are some answers to the most common bed bug questions:
- Why are bed bugs so hard to get rid of?: One of the reasons bed bugs are so difficult to exterminate is because they are prolific breeders. When you think you've gotten rid of the infestation, there were thousands of nymphs that you didn't get. They are also elusive and can live for several months without eating.
- Are bed bugs just in beds?: Unfortunately, no, and this is another reason why they are hard to eliminate. Bed bugs will burrow in any place they feel safe and have access to a blood meal, so they could be in your other furniture, carpet, or pet bedding.
- Can bed bugs make me sick?: The good news is that bed bugs are not known to transmit any diseases to humans. However, their bites can become very itchy, and with constant scratching, you could develop secondary skin infections.
Our technicians have the best tools available on the professional Tempe pest control market to root out the source of your bed bug infestation and eradicate it. We also offer same-day emergency services to help your life get back to normal as soon as possible.
How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Tempe
The most effective form of bed bug control comes from a professional technician at Green Home Pest Control. Because of how difficult they are to track down, how fast they reproduce, and how ineffective over-the-counter products are, you are unlikely to remove them on your own. However, there are some things you can do to prevent them:
- Wash your clothes and bedding regularly: Use hot water and high heat to kill any bed bugs in these items.
- Place mattress covers on beds: Mattress covers will help keep these insects from being able to crawl inside and set up shop in your bed.
- Don't set bags down in public: Try to avoid setting your belongings down while traveling or running errands. However, if you must set your bag down, be very cautious, especially around public furniture, transportation, or carpets.
- Vacuum regularly: When vacuuming your home, spend extra time going around your furniture and your bed, as this will suck up any existing pests.
- Don't bring in infested secondhand furniture: One easy way to welcome bed bugs is to pick up used furniture. Without knowing where that furniture came from, you could bring in an infestation without your knowledge. Make sure to check these items for bed bugs first.
At Green Home Pest Control, we pride ourselves on providing the highest-quality customer service while permanently eliminating your infestation.
Bed Bug Detection And Elimination Options In Tempe From Green Home Pest Control
Green Home Pest Control uses cutting-edge pest control treatments that are eco-friendly and safe for you and your family. We are a locally owned company committed to addressing your concerns in a prompt, efficient, and responsible fashion. If bed bugs have taken over your home and are interrupting your sleep, don't wait until the problem gets worse. Call us today for a bed bug inspection.