Comprehensive Pest Services In Buckeye, AZ
Buckeye, AZ, is a growing city that is perfect for lovers of the outdoors. Between hiking, the wildlife, the camping – there’s so much to do and see. However, while we’re enjoying nature, intruders are looking to get into our homes and businesses. Local pest populations gravitate to Buckeye properties for food, water, and shelter. That makes you vulnerable to pest activity, and it’s important to protect your property throughout the year.
If you want to secure year-round protection from pest activity, you’ve come to the right place. Green Home Pest Control is your go-to source for all things pest-related. Since 2012, we’ve been servicing homes and businesses in the local area with comprehensive pest control services. We’re a family-owned and operated company with a steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service and effective results. No matter the nature of your pest problem, we’re here to help. Get in touch with us for your free estimate and inspection.
Services Offered In Buckeye
Home Pest Control In Buckeye, AZ
There are many different species of pests here in Arizona, which is why homeowners need to be aware of the threats they pose. Household pest infestations can seriously compromise your property, your health, your safety, and that of your loved ones.
That’s why professional pest protection is so important. Green Home Pest Control’s residential pest solutions give Buckeye residents the year-round protection they deserve.
We currently work with over 10,000 local homeowners, providing complete coverage from a long list of common pests, such as termites, bed bugs, cockroaches, scorpions, ants, rodents, mosquitoes, spiders, stinging insects, and pigeons.
We use natural, eco-friendly products to treat pest hot spots around the interior and exterior; then, we return bi-monthly to maintain pest-free conditions moving forward. Call us today to get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Buckeye, AZ
Your Buckeye business is vulnerable to pest infestations, and that is a serious threat. The large-scale contamination and damage resulting from pest activity can be devastating, and we highly recommend professional protection. Green Home Pest Control provides a five-step commercial pest control process that guarantees lasting protection:
- Step 1: Inspection & Identification
- Step 2: Findings & Recommendations
- Step 3: Communication
- Step 4: Implementation
- Step 5: Documentation & Follow-Up
We service over 1,000 businesses in the area, covering a wide range of properties, such as restaurants, multi-family housing, office buildings, retail spaces, warehouses and storage facilities, schools, daycares, and medical centers. Reach out for your complimentary estimate and inspection.
How To Minimize Your Exposure To Ticks In Buckeye, AZ
Ticks are pesky little parasites that lurk around, waiting to latch onto you and feed on your blood. Unfortunately, they’re a reality here in Buckeye, and they are a threat that you should be aware of when spending time outdoors. Here are a few helpful ways to avoid tick activity:
- Check everyone (including pets) for any ticks after being outside.
- Shower promptly after spending time outdoors.
- Stay out of tall grass, brush, and wooded areas.
- Treat your clothing with or buy clothing pre-treated with permethrin.
- Tumble dry your clothing on high heat for 10 minutes to kill off any ticks.
- Use insect repellents before participating in outdoor activities.
- Walk in the center of trails when walking, hiking, running, etc.
If you suspect you may have a tick bite, it’s best to be safe and get it checked out by a healthcare professional as soon as possible. In order to eliminate all tick activity and prevent tick activity in the future, call Green Home Pest Control. We offer free estimates and free inspections.
Guide To Preventing Bed Bugs In Your Buckeye, AZ Home
It’s safe to say that a bed bug infestation is an absolute nightmare. These nocturnal parasites hide in remote areas of your room all day long and then wait until you’re asleep to come out and feed on your blood. It’s important to do everything in your power to avoid these pests. Here are some preventative tactics you can employ:
- Eliminate the clutter around the home, because bed bugs love to hide in cracks and crevices.
- Inspect all items for bed bugs before bringing them inside. Be careful with luggage and secondhand clothing and furniture in particular.
- Put protective encasements on your mattresses and box springs; they keep new bed bugs from entering and existing bed bugs from exiting.
- Steam-clean any upholstery or curtains that bed bugs can easily latch onto and wash and dry all linens, bedding, and clothing on high heat to kill off any bed bugs.
If you want guaranteed bed bug control services, look no further than Green Home Pest Control. We perform trusted bed bug treatments that wipe out all activity from your home and give you the peace of mind you deserve to get a good night’s sleep. Give us a call today to learn more.