Bee Control In Surprise, AZ
When it comes to bees, most homeowners are in a pickle: you don’t want to be around them out of the risk of getting stung, but you’re hesitant to take steps to eliminate them due to the harm you could cause to the environment.
Luckily, Green Home Pest Control is here to help. If you’re a Surprise homeowner that has gotten the unfortunate surprise of bee presence overwhelming your yard, we have the tools to eliminate it quickly, completely, and safely - without causing damage to the surrounding ecosystem. Give us a call today for more information about our Surprise pest control services!
How Do Bees In Surprise Work?
As with anywhere else, bees play a crucial role in a healthy ecosystem. Not only that, but we heavily rely on bees for pollination; without them, we wouldn't have a vast majority of the produce we grow.
If you didn't know, pollination happens when bees feed on nectar from flowers and plants. When they land on these plants, pollen sticks into the fuzzy hairs of bees, and they carry it to the many more plants they will visit.
While some bees are solitary insects, many are social insects meaning they live in colonies and have specific roles. These roles keep the colony functioning and surviving. The roles in a bee colony are:
Queen(s) are reproductive females. Colonies often only have one queen, but there can be multiple in some cases.
Drones are male bees that don't have stingers and whose sole purpose is to mate. Male bees are only around for a short amount of time.
Workers are infertile females that are responsible for building, maintaining, and protecting the colony. They do everything from caring for the queen and larvae to building the nest, foraging for food, and reacting to potential threats. The job a worker bees takes on changes as they age.
You can learn more about bees in Surprise by asking our team at Green Home Pest Control.
Local Bee Exterminator In Surprise
When it comes to stinging insects like bees, it's best to look to area experts for the home pest control in Surprise you need. Green Home Pest Control can provide the most effective and reliable bee pest control services.
Our eco-minded approach has provided residents with necessary pest protection for years. Our products will give the desired results while remaining child- and pet-friendly.
A crucial step in our treatment process is the initial inspection, where we can understand the specific property we are servicing and get to know the customer and their needs. So unlike other companies, we don't arrive and start knocking down bee nests immediately but instead, develop a targeted solution for long-term results.
Look no further for your bee control needs; call Green Home Pest Control today for a free estimate.
How To Exterminate Bees In Your Surprise Home
It might seem easy enough to remove a bee's nest on your own, but the reality is that DIY home pest control can put you in danger when trying to eliminate this pest.
So instead of putting yourself and others in harm's way, it's best to leave bee control to be knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
At Green Home Pest Control, our bee services look like this:
- A thorough inspection to verify your infestation is bees and not another stinging insect, the severity of the infestation, and an overall feel of the property to utilize the best treatment types.
- Our treatments use environmentally-friendly products and methods that won't cause harm to the bees; this allows us to remove these essential insects humanely and provide you with the knowledge that we have solved your problem.
- Our bee rescue and relocation services are to remove the honeycomb and provide clean-up and repair.
If you have a bee problem in Surprise, allow Green Home Pest Control to safely remove them and return your property to a stinging insect-free environment.
Give us a call at Green Home Pest Control to learn more about our bee control services and how we can help you with this pest.
What Every Surprise Homeowner Needs To Know About Bees
There is a lot to know about bees, but the one thing everyone in the area should know is the difference between wasps and bees. You may think these insects are the same, but although they share similar behavioral traits and attributes, they are different pests.
- Appearance: Bees have a round body that is fuzzy, while wasps have long, slim bodies that aren't hairy like bees.
- Nests: Bees create their nests from wax, while wasps make theirs out of a papery substance: wood and saliva they have chewed.
- Diet: Bees feed on plant nectar and pollen, while wasps are predators, consuming other insects and critters.
- Behavior: Bees are considered docile and not aggressive. However, this can differ depending on the species, while wasps are known to be more aggressive, defending themselves with their stingers when threatened.
If you are unsure whether you are dealing with bees or wasps, that's okay. Our experts at Green Home Pest Control can help you correctly identify the invading pest and provide the best solutions to eliminate them. Call today!