Professional Pest Management In Glendale, AZ
The city of Glendale, AZ is a beautiful desert community, celebrated for its extensive selection of antiques. Way back in the day, when these antiques were contemporary pieces of modern life, Glendale's people had to deal with some of the very same problems that we deal with today. Pest activity has been around longer than any shop's dustiest antiques, and they are still an issue for us today.
A pest infestation is something that all Glendale property owners should be wary of, which is why professional pest protection is the best way to go. Green Home Pest Control is a family-owned and operated company and the local source for quality pest control solutions. Since 2012, we've been providing eco-friendly treatments using botanically and organically derived products to bring you safe, effective, and lasting pest services that cause no harm to your property, loved ones, pets, or the environment. Contact us today for all of your residential and commercial pest control needs.
Services Offered In Glendale
Bed Bug Control
General Pest Control
Home Pest Control In Glendale, AZ
Green Home Pest Control is proud to service over 10,000 homes in the area.
We work hard to maintain our long-time promise, which is to provide our customers with pest control services that are effective and show our commitment and integrity to our customers, employees, environment, and community.
After we finish inspecting the premises, we determine the nature of the infestation and come up with the best plan of action for you and your family.
Our initial service treats the premises and kills off the infestation's life cycle, eliminating all pests, larvae, and eggs. After that, we return bi-monthly for follow-up visits to keep your property pest-free all year long.
Call us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Glendale, AZ
Your Glendale business is susceptible to pest infestations all year long. Our commercial pest control solutions give you the year-round protection you need. We utilize a five-step process to deal with your pest problem as effectively and efficiently as possible:
- Inspection & Identification. Our expert pest technicians check for any pest activity, identifying all entry points and conducive conditions.
- Findings & Recommendations. Once we finish the inspection, we thoroughly record our results and determine the proper course of action for our client.
- Communication. We discuss the details of the inspection, ensuring the client understands the problem and the nature of the treatment we propose.
- Implementation. Upon the client's approval, our specialized pest technicians perform a thorough treatment of your property, eliminating all pest activity, and putting in place necessary preventative measures.
- Documentation & Follow-Up. After we complete our treatment, we document the entire process, providing detailed reporting to the client for their records. We also offer follow-up treatments to keep the premises pest-free moving forward.
Whatever type of business you run, you must consider the reality of pest infestations. Our commercial pest control services give you year-round protection and peace of mind, knowing you are fully covered against pest activity. Reach out to us to learn more.
Is Pigeon Control Necessary In Glendale, AZ?
Pigeons are a real nuisance, and they can pose a serious threat to property owners. It's important to be aware of these annoying birds, and we can start with some basic identifying factors. Pigeons have some very distinct features. They are usually a dusty-gray color, each wing has two black bars going across it, and their necks are an iridescent purplish-green. They have bright orange eyes, but sometimes they can be gold or reddish color. They also have a ridged white patch that connects their beak to their face.
Not only can these pest birds become a nuisance, but they can also cause serious damage and contamination. That's why we highly recommend quality bird control services from a team of pest professionals. Here at Green Home Pest Control, we offer complete bird control and prevention services that Glendale property owners can count on. Reach out to us today to learn more, and we'll set up your initial inspection right away.
Helpful Termite Prevention Tips For Glendale, AZ Residents
Termites are the most destructive pests in the United States, responsible for over $5 billion in property damage every year. Needless to say, you don't want these wood-destroying pests invading your Glendale, AZ property. When it comes to dealing with termites, it's always better to be proactive rather than waiting until it's too late.
Here are a few tips to help reduce your risk of getting a termite infestation:
- Remove any damaged or rotting wood (dead trees, stumps, old wooden fences, etc.) from your property.
- Inspect all wooden items for signs of termites or termite damage before bringing them into your home.
- Keep woodpiles stored a distance away from the exterior of your house.
- Cut back vegetation away from the perimeter of your house.
- Make the necessary plumbing and structural repairs to divert moisture away from your home.
- Reduce moisture around the home using vents and dehumidifiers.
- Use loose mortar to cover cracks and crevices in your foundation, windows, and doors.
- Invest in termite control for your home to protect your property from costly termite damage.
If you're looking to take action against termites, you've come to the right place! To learn more about our termite control services and how they can help protect your property, reach out to us today.
What All Glendale, AZ Homeowners Ought To Know About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are nocturnal pests that hide during the day and wait until nightfall to emerge. Once we are asleep, they come out to feed on our blood, making them extremely hard to catch in the act. Once we wake up, these sneaky critters are already back in their hiding places. We hate to break it to you, but people often bring bed bugs into their homes without knowing it. There are many ways this can happen.
Secondhand clothing or furniture may have bed bugs, as can luggage that just made its way home from a trip. Also, bed bugs can be found anywhere there are people, so there's a possibility of picking them up while just out running errands. It's not easy to deal with bed bugs, which is why the team at Green Home Pest Control is here to deal with them for you. Our comprehensive bed bug treatments are guaranteed to exterminate infestations from your property, so why wait?