Reliable Pest Management For Queen Creek, AZ
The year-round, sunny climate in Queen Creek, AZ, makes living and working here a real pleasure. But it also makes it hot, and that means we need water. We're not the only ones, though. Pests are also seeking water around town, trying to quench their thirst and find some shade from the sun. They eagerly seek access into our homes and businesses, and once they get inside, they can cause a lot of problems. It's important to seek proper pest protection for your property. Green Home Pest Control is here to help. We are a family-owned and operated company that has been servicing local residential and commercial properties since 2012.
Services Offered In Queen Creek
Bed Bug Control
General Pest Control
Home Pest Control In Queen Creek, AZ
In order to protect your Queen Creek home from an infestation, look no further than the team at Green Home Pest Control.
We offer complete residential pest control solutions that local homeowners can count on.
We've been dealing with pests in Arizona for a while now and stay true to our promise to provide you with effective pest control services that show our commitment and integrity to our customers, employees, environment, and community. No matter your pest problem, we have your solution.
Contact us today to set up your free inspection, and we'll get the ball rolling as soon as possible, and look forward to bringing you the pest-free results you deserve.
Commercial Pest Control In Queen Creek, AZ
Green Home Pest Control's commercial pest control services give you comprehensive protection from pests. Review our five-step process and feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Inspection & Identification. Our expert pest technicians check for any pest activity, identifying all entry points and conducive conditions.
- Findings & Recommendations. Once we finish the inspection, we thoroughly record our results and determine the proper course of action for our client.
- Communication. We discuss the details of the inspection, ensuring the client understands the problem and the nature of the treatment we propose.
- Implementation. Upon the client's approval, our team of specialized pest technicians performs a thorough treatment of your property, eliminating all pest activity, and putting in place necessary preventative measures.
- Documentation & Follow Up. After we complete our treatment, we document the entire process, providing detailed reporting to the client for their records. We also offer follow-up treatments to keep the premises pest-free moving forward.
It's upsetting to admit, but your commercial property is vulnerable to pest infestations, and the only 100% effective way to guard your business is to rely on the pros. Reach out to us today to get your free estimate and inspection; we look forward to your call.
Guide To Preventative Spider Control In Queen Creek, AZ
The idea of spiders crawling through your home or business is upsetting. These pests are intrusive, weaving webs, and laying their eggs wherever they want. Luckily, there are some ways in which you can reduce your chances of experiencing spider activity on your property:
- Get rid of any bright outdoor lighting that may attract insects.
- Keep vegetation nice and trim; remove weeds and debris from your property.
- Maintain proper drainage and reduce excess moisture in and around your home.
- Remove spider webs and egg sacs from inside the house using a vacuum.
- Dispose of the vacuum bag in a trash bin with a fitted lid.
- Seal up any openings, cracks, and crevices that insects and spiders can enter through.
- Shake out your shoes, clothing, towels, and linens; reduce clutter as spiders love to hide in piles.
If you want to secure year-round protection from spider activity, the smartest approach is to rely on the pest professionals. The team at Green Home Pest Control is here to help identify, eliminate, and prevent spider activity in your Queen Creek property. Call us today to learn more.
Three Facts About Termite Infestations That Queen Creek, AZ Property Owners Should Know
Termites are not only invasive, but they can be seriously destructive. Home and business owners should thoroughly understand the consequences of termite activity in order to guard their property against them. Here are three basic termite facts that you should know about termite infestations:
- Some factors that make your property more susceptible to termite activity include decaying matter, foundation issues, and damaged wood.
- Termites burrow into the soil to travel to your foundation, creating multiple nesting sites and spreading the infestation to other areas of your home or business.
- Termites feed on your property's structural timbers, causing the wood to decay and rot over time, compromising the integrity of your construction and putting you in danger.
If you want to secure year-round protection from the detriments of termite damage, the best thing to do is contact the pros. The team at Green Home Pest Control is proud to offer comprehensive termite control and prevention services that give property owners the lasting protection they deserve. Reach out to us for your free estimate.